Although Japanese brands such as Toyota and Hyundai flood the market with their hybrid cars and, in many cases, cheap, European manufacturers remain in sales and value for money. Here is a list of cars made in Europe by less than 15,000 euros. There are for all tastes and pockets.
1. Fiat 500. The little Italian costs minimum 8,800 euros in Spain.
2. Renault Twingo. With a new improved version, it has a price of 9,889 euros.
3. Renault Clio. The new Clio costs 10,831 euros with a 72 hp engine.
4. Skoda Fabia Combi. Family size by 11,100 euros.
5. Opel Corsa. The new version of the mythical Corsa costs 12,488 euros.
6. Volkswagen Polo. The powerful urban costs minimal 13,160 euros.
7. Citröen C3 Aircross. An SUV for 14,390 euros.
8. Dacia Lodgy Stepway. By 13,175 euros You can have this minivan of 130 hp.
9. Peugeot 208. The French compact urban costs 13,200 euros output
10. Fiat 500X. It goes on the market with a base price of 13,400 euros and a 110 hp engine.
11. Seat Ibiza. This iconic urban costs 12,400 euros in its basic version.
12. Dacia Duster. It is in the high budget range by 14,150 euros on the official website of Dacia.
13. DR5 EVO. This stranger is a 126 hp SUV and costs 14,900.
14. Skoda Kamiq. The new Czech compact SUV is one of the most expensive for 14,900 euros.
15. Fiat 500 C. We close the list with this convertible bonbon: 14,950 euros. Almost no extras (if not, the price goes up) and not very comfortable for passengers in the back seat … but, and what will make you enjoy driving around the city?