- Oil – The future of Pandurii (Tuesday, 7:30 pm, Digi Sport 1)
- Rafael Nadal – Alexander Zverev (Mon, 22:00, Digi Sport 2)
Today he arrived in Bucharest and Ianis Hagi, one of them 24 footballers (after Florin Andone's injury) which Cosmin Contra will have them at the decisive matches that we will play on November 15 and 18, with Sweden, at home, respectively with Spain, away.
- Romania – Sweden will play on Friday, from 9:45 pm, on the National Arena, a game in which all those have been exhausted 50,000 tickets
Ianis hopes to win with Sweden at the start of the game with Spain to qualify. The match with the Nordics does not consider it a revenge for Romania-Sweden at the CM 94, when we lost in the away shots. He wants us to win a World Championship final.
- 2 – 2 after 120 minutes Romania – Sweden finished the quarter-finals at the US World Championship in 1994. At the break of the match Romania lost, 4-5, after the failures of Dan Petrescu and Belodedici. From the North, Brolin had been wrong.
"I hope we get revenge for his father's generation in front of Sweden at a World Championship. It won't be like revenge now if we beat. I can say I'm similar in profile to Budescu. The coach decides if they can play at the same time as Budescu. I can also play in the tape.
I'm disappointed with the situation at the club. Because I was in good shape, and all of a sudden I didn't play. I hope to change the situation at the club after these national matches", said Ianis Hagi at Henri Coanda Airport.
Euro 2020 Preliminaries | Schedule and ranking of group F
- November 15, 2019: Norway – Faroe Islands, Romania – Sweden, Spain – Malta (9:45 pm)
- November 18, 2019: Malta – Norway, Spain – Romania, Sweden – Faro (9:45 pm)
At EURO 2020, in which Romania will host 4 matches, three in groups and one "optimum", the first two in each group qualify. If one of these places fails, Romania will still have a chance of the parties of the League of Nations.
group of Romania
the national arena for the Euro 2020 preliminaries