SUVs or SUV cars are increasingly sought after. Are comfortable, spacious and give security of being able to face any type of route on the road. Since their arrival in the Spanish market they have managed to dominate sales and sneak into the rankings of the best sellers.
And, being honest, they give an adventurous and young profile to anyone and are very dynamic and versatile vehicles. Though its price is somewhat higher than that of more urban-type utilities, bargains can still be rescued in this segment.
1. Dacia duster. This SUV costs 11,600 euros in its most basic option.
two. SsangYong Tivoli. From South Korea came a large SUV for 11,900 euros.
3. KIA Stonic. A 120 hp engine for 12,600 euros to finance it.
Four. Fiat 500X. From 13,400 euros, this great Italian maintains the aesthetics of his little brother while giving more space.
5. Renault Captur. Awaiting the new model of this French SUV, the current one costs 13,491 euros.
6. Hyundai Kona. From 13,880 euros. It is also available in electric version.
7. Citroën C3 Aircross. For 13,890 euros, this compact SUV will solve the space needs of the most demanding.
8. Ford EcoSport. Financing this American resistance, the official price is 14,900 euros.
9. Mahindra KUV100. It is unknown, but for a base of 15,000 euros it is a functional car, with large technology systems inside and a design to stand out.
10. Nissan Juke. The Japanese SUV released a model this year, starting at 19,500 euros.